Thursday, March 13, 2008

GYN Doc

well, someone finally talked to me today and told me the ultrasound was fine and if i felt that bad i should go to the er. I have asked to speak to the doc each day and have been told she would be in the next day and she hasn't been , so so far I haven't spoken to her.

the woman I spoke to today assured me she would be in the office tomorrow. I told her I wanted her to call me and for me to be her first phone call. I was not happy and she knew it. I told her if I didn't get to speak to the doc tomorrow that I was going over their heads to their manager, both office and doc.

they assume because the ultrasound was ok, that i must be fine. and they are totally ignoring the pain symptom. there must be other tests they can do.

i am so frustrated with them i could just scream. they don't seem to want to do anything about this and just want me to live with the pain evidently.

anyhow, if I haven't heard from doc by 10am i am calling her and demanding to speak to her. i don't know what else to do.

does anyone out there have any ideas??? let me know.

No comments: