Wednesday, March 12, 2008

80s Music

Listening to 80s rock music on XM radio. Def Leppard is on now. Excellent group. Well, I think we found a christian support group. It took a lot of phone work on my part, but I think we found one. It's a Vineyard and we'll go this tuesday to check it out. It sounds good and everyone I dealt with from there was very nice. Pray that this will work out, otherwise I don't know what we're going to do. The other two groups we've tried were not good. We left both places feeling more depressed and hopeless than when we got there.

I do believe there is hope out there. It's just a matter of finding it. I hope this group at Vineyard works out. We were beginning to think we were going to have to start our own group and we had no idea how to do that.

Today was an ok day. I didn't feel that well this morning from my cold, but was able to get some stuff done nonetheless. We had to go to the store and eat when hubby got home and of course we couldn't agreee where to eat. That just pissed me off. Plus I hate driving in this town. People are just idiots and don't know how to drive properly.

We ended up eating at Bob Evans and it was ok. We were both starved so the food was ok, but our waitress sucked. And we told the cashier so when we left that our waitress was terrible. I hope she gets in trouble. We didn't leave her a very big tip cause the service was so bad. We couldn't get her for anything.

Blah.

Anyhow. We're gonna watch a movie tonight. 3:10 to Yuma. I have wanted to see it and frankly am in the mood to see a movie where there is alot of shooting etc. I hope it is good.

Oh, the results are back on the ultrasound but the doc wasn't in the office today. So, I have had to wait a 2ND day to find out what's going on. I am supposed to find out tomorrow one way or the other, but I am not holding my breath. I am just tired of the pain I am in there and hope she knows SOMETHING and will do something about it.

Anyways, guess I had better go so we can watch our movie. Hope you guys had a good day. Talk to ya later.

Love All Y'All.

No comments: