Saturday, March 29, 2008

Very Depressed Today

Am very depressed today. Don't know why. Guess part of it is losing a friend. I do have one happy thing, another friend knows now and she says she will continue to be my friend, which I appreciate more than she will ever know. I have written and written another friend and there has been no response. Even called and left a message and nothing. So I don't know what to think of that.

I am not sure I am going to church tomorrow. I don't feel like I can hardly stand being there with some people being my friends and some not. I just don't know what to do. I just feel so lost and left out.

We have no small group to go to. Hubby is not ready for one small group we could join. We thought of starting our own, but nobody seems to want to come to it. So, hubby and I are just going to do our own thing. We have a Bible study on the Armor of God that we bought to do, so we will probably just do that.

I am really struggling with church and all. I just don't know what to do. I don't know who has read my blog or how they feel,except for the one girl who says she will still be my friend. That is the relationship that I think God is healing, which I am thankful for.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Have been in terrible pain today, but still have no surgery date scheduled. I hope I will find out monday. I know it may be a while before the surgery but at least we'll have a date to look towards.

You all take care. Love you.

No comments: