Sunday, March 23, 2008

So Much Pain

Tonight I am feeling lousy. I have been asleep for a couple of hours. My pain in my female area today has been so bad that I couldn't stand up straight this morning to go to Easter services which made me sad. I really wanted to go and heard we missed a fabulous service which makes me more sad.

I laid right here with the heating pad for a while after taking some pain medicine. We managed to make it to a planned lunch with friends. But, by the time we were supposed to go to my husbands family dinner, I was in a foul mood and in so much pain again I could hardly stand it. Needless to say, we didn't go. We came home and I took more pain medicine (it'd been 6 hours), put on my jammies and climbed into bed with the heating pad once again.

Those are the only two things that help. Pain medicine and heat. I see my new gyn on thursday and right now I am not sure I am going to make til thursday the pain is so bad. I just don't know what to do.

I ask that all of you out there pray for me, especially for the next few days to be able to get through them without too much pain until I can see the doctor.

I am just to the point where I am getting desperate about this. I thought hubby was going to have to take me to the hospital earlier. Not sure we won't end up there yet before thursday. So, just please pray.

Thanks guys. Love you all.

No comments: