Wednesday, February 13, 2008

School and Fasfa

Well, it is about 1230pm today and I feel like I have done alot and nothing at all. I woke this morning feeling very jittery and wasn't sure what the day would hold, but it seems to have passed and the day is progressing fairly well.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am interested in finishing my college degree after being out of high school for 21 years. I tried to attend OSU last spring, but ended up in the hospital and had to drop out. OSU hasn't been so terribly helpful with things so now I am looking at some smaller schools in the area that carry my majors. So far I have sent for information from three schools and we will see what they offer etc.

So, this morning, I once again filled out my fasfa for this year. It went easily this as I remember everything from last year . Only took me a few short minutes to do it and I feel better having it done.

I am not sure how I will pay for school, but I know that God does provide. I have been trying to finish college since I first started all those years ago right after high school. I have a lot of supplies already from when I tried to attend last year, so that is helpful also (including a laptop). I am nervous as I will be 39 this summer and my brain doesn't work always like it did when I was younger. However, I am excited about getting back into it and FINALLY getting my degree finished!

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my blog so far. Your comments have been kind and make me feel so welcome. So, THANK YOU!

Hope each of you are having a good, safe day. God bless each one of you!

No comments: