Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Beautiful Day

It sure is a beautiful day outside today. The sun is shinning and it's nicely warm with a small breeze. I will probably go for a walk later.

I am still here. Last week was a hard week. I was still hurting from the surgery and depressed. But am feeling better today. The incisions are healing well and am able to tolerate jeans etc fairly well.

The meds that my shrink put me on seem to be helping. My head seems clearer and I can concentrate a little better. I have tried to read a little, but its just a few pages at a time right now. The hospital had me so doped up there were things I don't remember for about that month that I was on them. And today I drove for the first time in a while.

We haven't been back to New Life yet. I just didn't feel up to it these past two weeks after the surgery, but I am intent on getting there this sunday morning. We want to see what their sunday morning service is like and if it is any different than their saturday night service. Then we will try Grove City Nazarene for a couple of weeks and see what we think. They also have saturday night and Sunday services.

I think hubby would prefer the saturday night services so he has two full days off. He works such a weird schedule that getting up for church on sunday morning isn't really giving him one of his days off. So, we will see what we think.

Am going to try to do some things around the house today. We'll see how much I can get done. My energy is still a little low and not quite where it should be just yet.

Well, I guess thats it for now. Just wanted to write a hello and let everyone know I am still here and ok.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: