Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Scripture the Means Alot to Me

I found a cross the other day at hallmark that is small enough to carry in your pocket, so I do everyday.

It has a verse on it that has come to mean a great deal to me and I wanted to share it with you because it is so true!

"I will hold you always in the palm of my hand" Isaiah 41:13.

When I am having a bad day, I remember that verse. God truly holds us in the palm of His hands and I am grateful and blessed for that.

God is so great and so good, I am so thankful I became a christian again and that God is truly with me all the time!

God Bless All Of You!

2 comments:

Milly said...

Love it and need it.

tye-dye trinity said...

Milly:
Am glad that you liked it. Everyone I show it to loves it also and realizes the trueness(sp?) of it. I used to carry an angel in my pocket, but this cross with this verse means so much more. This is the first time I have seen christian things like this at hallmark and plan to buy other things they have. I hope your hallmark has these things as well.
Love you sister,
Meg