Thursday, April 21, 2011

HELLO??? IS EVERYONE OUT THERE DEAD???

I am getting ready to hit the hay and I was looking over my blog.  I realized that hardly EVER does anyone comment on it at all.  Do you not read my blog?  Not like my blog?  Have nothing to say? I have said some pretty "hot issues" and not one word from you out there?

What's the deal?  I write about what I think needs to be written about whether people like it or not.  However, I don't know if people do not like it or not because NOBODY COMMENTS!

PLEASE,PLEASE COMMENT.  I love the feedback. And besides, I am wondering if people really care about what I am writing about at that particular time; some, lately most, are SERIOUS issues.  Are you dead out there? Don't care? Like watching your country go down the toilet? What?

Goodnight.

No comments: