Monday, May 3, 2010

Knee and Sunshine

I saw the ortho doc today. No surgery needed, thank goodness. I have a badly sprained MCL on the left knee. So, therapy, icing, anti-inflammatory meds, wrapping in ace bandage. It will take 3-4 months for it to fully heal, but that's still better than having to have surgery!

The sun was out today and boy it was beautiful! We had such a stormy, rainy, yucky weekend, the sun was wonderful to see. And it was so warm too. If I didn't have my knee wrapped up so that if would give me a funny tan, I would have been sitting out in the sun, working on my tan!

My brother made it to his destination okay. I am glad. He is supposed to be back on Thursday, which all of us will be happy about. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Guess that's it for now. Just a short note today. Hope everyone is doing well. Let me go find a song.

Good Day Sunshine: The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHTPdbpogRE

No comments: