Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Arizona

My heart and sympathies go out to those who were injured and killed in the Arizona shooting.  I especially feel a heavy heart over the little girl who was just beginning her life.  To be born on 9/11, such an awful day, and to die on such an awful day, must be more than her parents can bear.  They and everyone else is in my thoughts and prayers and I pray they feel the Lord's presence around them.

I must speak a word about how Congress, particularly the Democrats, are behaving after this incident. Have they forgotten the Constitution?  Have they forgotten the 2nd Amendment?  Making more laws is not going to stop the bad guys from still obtaining guns and other weapons. Get a grip.

May the Lord Bless and Keep Everyone involved in this incident; the injured, the dead, their families, and even those who helped.

No comments: