Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Ending and A New Beginning

Well, its over. The hubby and I got together and talked this past week and decided to divorce (dissolution).

We know we made some serious mistakes while married, or maybe we even got married for the wrong reasons. However, we did have some good times and when they were good, they were good; but when they were bad, they were really bad.

I see now that we have not really been together for some time. Several years even, not like we should have been. Of course, we spent many years away from God, most of our married life actually, and I am sure that contributed to it; didn't help it anyways.

We are both Christians now (have been for almost 2 years each) and God is doing some amazing things in our individual lives. This is just the path we have to go down right now. Sadly.

Our talk the other night was good, easy-going. We even had a few laughs and yes, shed a few tears. I think that we will be alright; I know we will be. We may even be friends when all is said and done; maybe not 'hang out every week' friends, but friends nonetheless.

I just ask that ya'll would pray for us as we go through this process. Pray for God's guidance and direction. Pray for his protection over both of us. Pray for healing for both of us. And for God's guidance and direction in our lives for the future.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers, support and encouragement. We both appreciate it very much. This is just the way things have to be right now.

May God Bless each of us. May God bless you, hubby, and give you the healing that you need so desperately.

For an ending, here is a song for hubby, for me, for all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db1-IlnW2YY

1 comment:

Neo said...

Well I am sorry you have to go through this, I have done it twice, all the emotions the fear the anger the love etc... I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts, Peace, Love and Happiness is out there for all of us to experience