Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life

Well, I am another year older. I feel it this year. My life has changed recently. I don't like it. I am really struggling this week.

I have been doing my exercises, reading my Bible, praying and doing my Beth Moore Bible study and it still seems so hard. I have been working with my counselor to heal some things and we are making progress. But still a lot of work to do and the work is as hard as the other stuff is.

I don't know what else to say. Life is just hard right now and I have spent a lot of time in thought, prayer and tears.

I am all set to set up my class schedule for the fall and am looking forward to returning to school. And still doing my campaign work. Was in an early 4th of July parade last saturday for the campaign and this friday, the actual 4th, I will be in two. I really enjoy that work and look so forward to finishing my degree in that field and be able to work more in that field. Not just campaigns, but analyst's and think tanks too. Something like that will be my straight job and I will do campaigns on the side.

Got a decent tan going. Just being outside here and there. I sit out sometimes, but mostly just being out in the sun for exercise or campaign work etc is where the tan has come from. It's lightened my hair too, as usual. I cut it short (chin level) for the summer. Much easier to take care of and cooler too!

Well, I guess that's it. Just wanted to pop up and say hi for now. Hadn't written for a while. I will leave you with a Psalm we recently studied in my Beth Moore Bible study. May it give you strength if you need it, reassurance whatever you might need at this time. It has been a comfort to me.

Psalm 121

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night
The Lord will protect you from evil;
He will keep your soul.
The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever. (NASB)

God Bless.

No comments: