Thursday, April 24, 2008

shrink and grandma

well saw the shrink today. he doesn't think i am bipolar. he thinks i am ADD which makes more sense. he was upset that the hospital put me on medications that just sedated me and didn't really do anything to help.

so we are in the process of changing medications. he said i should notice a definite difference within the next two weeks. thats when we see him again. i am more optimistic about this and nervous at the same time. hubby is very supportive and hopeful as well.

on another note, please keep our family in your prayers. my husbands grandma is dying. they have taken her off oxygen and just letting her go. she is 93. she is our last grandparent. she has been my grandma as well for the last 17 years that hubby and i have been together. i lost my grandparents in jr high and high school, then a few years ago , my pops' mom died. anyway, keep us in your prayers. we'd appreciate it.

guess thats it for now. thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

Milly said...

I was thinking of calling to see how you were but thought you might still be out of it a bit. Glad to hear your shrink is trying to find a solution.
Sorry about the hubby’s grandma. Praying for peace

tye-dye trinity said...

THANKS HONEY. I AM A BIT OUT OF IT YET. SORE AND ACHY. THANKS FOR PRAYERS ETC. LOVE YA