Friday, March 7, 2008

First Day Home

Today was a long day it seemed. It really wasn't, but with the weather getting worse, it seemed like a very long day. We are now under a blizzard warning until tomorrow at 4pm. My husband is helping one of our neighbors shovel and salt the driveway. It's a hill, so if it is not shoveled and salted, it makes it difficult to get your vehicle up the driveway.

I had my female ultrasound this morning. My husband took the day and went with me. The outside part wasn't too bad, but the inside part was very painful and sore. My hubby said it looked like my left ovary was inflamed and dark looking. Couldn't see too much of the right side. Although it too was painful as was my uterus somewhat, but that left ovary is definitely the problem one. They said we should hear something on tuesday. If I haven't heard by tuesday afternoon, I will call the doc myself to see whats up. We are just ready to get it taken care of.

I have an appointment on the 26th with a shrink. He is right here by the house and sounds good. The place comes highly recommended. We are to call the other counselor on the 17th for an appointment. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long on that.

It is tough learning to live with this. Although we found a support group that is next tuesday that we are planning to attend to see if that will help. You know being with other families who are going through the same thing etc.

I haven't smiled very much today which my hubby notices more than anything. I did manage to get through lunch with my mother in law without having a nervous breakdown or anything. It actually went well.

Hubby and I are going to the Columbus Car Show tomorrow afternoon/evening. I am really looking forward to this. We went several years in Cleveland and really liked it and enjoyed ourselves. We didn't make it to last years' show here in Columbus so we are both looking forward to going tomorrow.

I guess thats it for now. Some days I have felt like God hasn't been there at all it has been such a struggle but other days, I know he is there. I got to share quite a bit about God with some people where I was for those few days. God uses all people in all situations.

Anyhow. I thank all of you for your prayers, love and support. I really felt them at times when I was at my lowest.

God Bless All Y'all. I do love ya.

No comments: